IS-FOE Invited Speakers (Tentative List)
- M. Boukerche, European Commission, Belgium
"The EC contribution to Flexible, Organic & Large Area Electronics"
- G. Hadziioannou, University Louis Pasteur – Strasbourg, France
"Semiconducting Block Copolymers: Optimized Synthesis and Processing for Efficient Photovoltaic Devices"
- G. Malliaras, Cornell University, USA
"Conducting Polymer Transistors for Sensor Applications"
- B. Fillon, CEA LITEN, France
“Emerging field for thin flexible power sources”
- K. Fostiropoulos, Hahn-Meitner-Institut Berlin, Germany
"Self-assemply in Organic Hybrid solar cells"
- H.D. Feucht, Siemens, Germany
"Ultra-high barrier films for r2r encapsulation in OLED and OPD-demonstrators @ SIEMENS Corporate Technology"
- M. Heuken, AIXTRON, Germany
"Applied Organic Vapor Phase Deposition® for large-area Organic Devices"
- S. Amberg-Schwab, Fraunhofer-Institut für Silicatforschung, Würzburg, Germany
"Nanoscale transparent barrier layers for technical applications"
- A. Wedel, Fraunhofer IAP, Germany
"Influence of hole and electron transport layers on the device performance of polymer based triplet emitter systems"
- M. Fahlman, Department of Science and Technology, Linköping University, Sweden
"Energy Level Alignment at Weakly-Interacting Organic/Metal and Organic/Organic Interfaces: The Integer Charge Transfer Model"
- M. Killintziraki, Holst Centre/TNO, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
FP7 ICT IP Project "Fast2Light"
- R. Lazzaroni, University of Mons-Hainaut, Belgium
"Organic Semiconducting Nanostructures via Conjugated (co)polymer Self-Assembly"
- L. Tsetseris, Physics Department, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
"Theoretical modelling of organic electronic materials"